01-31-2012, 03:19 PM
[7th Division Vice Captain] Profundum Rex: Seraph of Saturn
|My Shinigami [?]
[7th Division] - Qube
Vice Captain of the 7th Division
Reiatsu amount: A high-tier 3rd Seat would rival against Qube in terms of Reiatsu.
Hakuda (Hand to Hand): Qube could definitely beat most people, maybe even masters if I am careful enough.
Zanpakutou: Qube has unlocked bankai
Spoiler: click to show
Accomplishments (45 bonus points)
Spoiler: click to show
The following list gives Qube 45 bonus points:
- Recruitment training: 10 points (ranked S)
- Fighting an oni in the swamp ruins: 3 points (ranked B)
- Spar (vs Sayuri (iamgodoftheneworld) ): 3 points (ranked C)
- Fighting a minotaur in the labyrinth ruins: 2 points (ranked A)
- Fighitng Havel the Rock the temple of the Bear God ruins: 2 points (rank A)
- Fighting Jax & Lavos in the mythic cave ruins: 8 points (rank A&A)
- Fighting Leviathan in the swamp ruins: 1 point +2 points for style
- Fighting Anubis in the sand empire ruins: 3 points
- Fighting The Ultimate in the labyrinth ruins: 11 points (ranked EX)
████████ (Strength: 110 )Description
█████▒ (Reiatsu amount: 80 )
███▒ (Mobility: 50 )
█████▒ (Swordsmanship: 80 )
██████████ (Hakuda: 135 )
██ (Kidou/Reiatsu: 32 )
██████▒ (Zanpakutou: 90 )
Body Strength: am building quite a massive strength! Blows empowered with strength alone could damage concrete. They'd leave some trace on my hand/foot but it wouldn't be breaking it.
Power (Reiatsu amount): I belong to the low tier of Vice-Captain class fighters in terms of Reiatsu. A high-tier 3rd Seat would rival against me in terms of Reiatsu.
Kidou / Reiatsu Control:
- All Shinigamis can do Soul burial, so do I.
- As far as Kidou is concerned:
- Academic level: Your kidou spell will not shatter a hollow mask.
Expect Renji-style failure if your spell exceeds #40.
- Basic level: For the desired effect, do not bypass the incantation if you are unable to cast it at advanced level.
You can cast up to kidou spell #32.
- Advanced level: The spell will be spot on if you master it. Otherwise, it will be casted at less than a third of its full potential.
You can cast up to kidou spell #23.
- Master: You can choose yourself the strength of the spell. The spell might reach its full potential as well.
You can master up to kidou spell #20.
- If I add all the spells I fire before passing out (in advanced mode), it gives 69.
- I have a better control of my reiatsu though not the greatest.
- I can channel bits of my reiatsu at parts of my body, though not very efficiently.
Hakuda (Hand to Hand): I have reached near-mastery over the art of fighting barehanded. I could definitely beat most people, maybe even masters if I am careful enough.
Zanjutsu (Swordsmanship): I am better than many in this domain and I know it. Despite the presence of some few masters who can teach me advanced techniques of fighting with blades (or any thing that has a cutting edge), my style is already developed.
Mobility (Shunpo and Reflexes): I have a speed that many low seats would consider as a feat, yet it's only average compared to a higher potential.If I were to compare a Shunpo usage between me and a quicker person, the quicker person would quite beat me at the exercise. Shunpo's distance and rate are average.
Wielder's control over his/her zanpakuto: As far as Shikai is concerned:
As far as Bankai is concerned:
- All of my Shikai abilities, (2 passive, 2 active) are fully developed.
- Ability #1 is fully developed. (Passive)
- Ability #2 is not fully developed but is not unstable either. (Active)
- I have just unlocked ability #3. It is very immature and needs development. (Active)
Courage is our mark, honor our banner, loyalty our shield and perseverance our sword. We are of the 7th
Last edited by qube; 04-02-2013 at 06:39 PM.
Reason: modified first post into latest